About Me

My photo
Bleeding Kansas is an opportunity for lovers of guts and gore to get together to watch and chat about everything bloody. But, why do we love horror so? 1. It is fun. 2. It is exciting. 3. It terrifies us. 4. It makes us laugh. 5. It touches us. 6. It is fun. 7. It sparks out creativity. 8. It is escape. 9. It is cathartic release. 10. But most of all, IT”S FUN!!! Meetings are every Tuesday @ 6:30 Email: bleedingkansashorrorclub@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Comics

What horror comics would you like to discuss?

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, If you like the sexy there are the Anita Blake graphic novels.... Beware of being called a furrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia I'm suprised you didn't say Tales from the Crypt. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe we can all agree on "The Walking Dead". Zombie survivors in it for the long haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, that reminded me of the Marvel Zombies. I've only read the first issue of Marvel Zombies vs. The Army of Darkness. That title alone is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness is straight up what you think it would be. Over the top and hilarious.

    Regular Marvel Zombies is also quite good, though I haven't read the second run. The Walking Dead is a series that's been on my list, so now it looks like I'll have to get on top of that one.

    ReplyDelete