About Me

My photo
Bleeding Kansas is an opportunity for lovers of guts and gore to get together to watch and chat about everything bloody. But, why do we love horror so? 1. It is fun. 2. It is exciting. 3. It terrifies us. 4. It makes us laugh. 5. It touches us. 6. It is fun. 7. It sparks out creativity. 8. It is escape. 9. It is cathartic release. 10. But most of all, IT”S FUN!!! Meetings are every Tuesday @ 6:30 Email: bleedingkansashorrorclub@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Book Club Ideas

So what do you all want to read?

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to say the Sookie Stackhouse novels just because it would make me finally break down and buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary's Baby is not only a classic, but still a good read in my opinion. And I'm always down for some Lovecraft.

    Honestly, I'm not as familiar with current horror novels, as I mainly stick to fantasy. I would definitely like to experience whatever anyone has in mind, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking Pride and Predjudice and Zombies.
    Or something from this list from Rue Morgue Magazine.
    http://www.rue-morgue.com/horror_101_50books.php
    I think The Wasp Factory looks good and also Wildling.
    Or some Richard Matheson.

    ReplyDelete