About Me

My photo
Bleeding Kansas is an opportunity for lovers of guts and gore to get together to watch and chat about everything bloody. But, why do we love horror so? 1. It is fun. 2. It is exciting. 3. It terrifies us. 4. It makes us laugh. 5. It touches us. 6. It is fun. 7. It sparks out creativity. 8. It is escape. 9. It is cathartic release. 10. But most of all, IT”S FUN!!! Meetings are every Tuesday @ 6:30 Email: bleedingkansashorrorclub@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Super Psycho Sweet 16

I know that MTV is a huge corporate cancer slash super-AIDS, but something about the premise of My Super Psycho Sweet 16 touches my heart.
I have to admit I was a fan of My Super Sweet 16... Watching all those spoiled rich people have tantrums and freakouts was just... well... FABULOUS.
Oh and that one where they send them to foreign countries was good too.
anyway checkout the trailer, straight from Satan's jaws.

http://www.fangoria.com/home/news/9-film-news/4386-exclusive-clip-from-mtvs-my-super-psycho-sweet-16.html

No comments:

Post a Comment